Skip to main content
Join Our Weekly Webinar
Each week CaseWorthy, Inc. hosts a live webinar to showcase our product, field questions, and provide information on how CaseWorthy is impacting various human and social service organizations. Our webinar is typically hosted by our sales team though we occasionally feature a client or guest who may be a thought leader in the industry. We invite you to join us each Wednesday for a new webinar (topics vary each week). Sign up form takes just seconds to complete.
Sign Up for a Webinar
CaseWorthy’s own Sam Coy, J.D., MBA, PhD, has been chosen to present at the upcoming National Human Services Data Consortium (NHSDC). The NHSDC will be held April 26th and 27th in Salt Lake City, Utah. The NHSDC theme this year is Putting It All Together: Uniting Data, Technology, and People. Sam will be presenting on April 27th at 9:30-10:45 regarding, “Introducing a Community Wide Solution.” We are excited about this opportunity to share a solution that will address the problem for communities to manage vast amounts of disparate data as it relates to client services.
Stop by and learn more about what CaseWorthy can do for your community!
To assist CCEH in their efforts to end homelessness, they have teamed up with CaseWorthy’s Case Management Software and seen some great benefits. They shared how they accomplished this in their new Case Study. Some of the main benefits they have seen are:
- A Centralized Case Management Solution– CCEH has benefited from having the entire state on one consistent HMIS platform. They have saved valuable time and money by being able to access all data in one spot.
- A Coordinated Entry System through all HMIS – CCEH has now been able to streamline access to homeless response resources across the entire state.
- Open Data Sharing– Since all of their data is in one place, providers across Connecticut are able to share and compare data. This means providers can be more effective in helping meet the needs of their clients by utilizing the client history stored in CaseWorthy™.
- User Customization– CaseWorthy™ is a flexible interface that has allowed CCEH to make changes, add functionality as needed, and make CaseWorthy™ the advanced case management system suitable for the state.
- Improved Staff Productivity – With CaseWorthy™, case managers and staff no longer have to interpret generic software but instead, can follow streamlined processes designed on their specific workflows, saving them valuable time.
- User-Friendly Reporting – Now that Connecticut is all under one system, all funders and providers use the same reports to gather the information they need.
- Customer Service – CCEH has been very impressed with CaseWorthy, Inc.’s implementation and customer service teams. Brian Roccapriore shared his experience, “There are bound to be hiccups in a statewide conversion of a roughly 66,000 person system. Overall we were very happy with how the conversion went. And we were able to work with our CaseWorthy, Inc., team and our HMIS administrator to iron these things out. We have standard weekly meetings with the folks at CaseWorthy, Inc., us here at the Coalition and our system administrator.”
To read the CCEH full case study click here.
CaseWorthy, Inc. is a leading provider of Social Services Technology to include software expertise, and turnkey implementation services. As the developer of the CaseWorthy application, our goal is to support and enable Health and Human Service (HHS) organizations to realize their missions of creating stronger and healthier people, families, and communities. We have made it our business to understand the inherent challenges facing HHS agencies and to provide the technology, expertise and acumen, and support that will empower our clients to overcome those challenges and fulfill their missions of making a positive impact in their communities.