There’s so much useful patient data being collected by service providers across your community. But it lives in separate systems and databases. So how do you tap into this wealth of information to offer the services your patients need to live better?
Meet CaseWorthy. This one-of-a-kind case management solution brings FQHCs and other providers together into a community network that offers a wide array of social services.
How do we do it?
All patient data is securely stored in a single database, so everyone – case workers, clinicians, administrators – is working from the same set of data. You have a central place to record case notes and view complete patient profiles, track and report on incidents and utilization. Share assessments and care plans, send out team alerts, and follow up on referrals to make sure your patients are getting the best possible care.
You, too, can offer a more complete continuum of care that connects patients with the right resources, when they need them.
Let us show you how. Join us at NACHC’s FOM/IT Conference October 16-17th in Las Vegas, be sure to stop by the CaseWorthy booth #602!
At the booth you will discover how to:
- Match the right resources to your client’s needs
- Minimize data entry with a single intake
- Manage the vast amount of patient data pouring in
- Create a secure, community-wide information exchange
- Track utilization, referrals and more
- Report on patient and provider outcomes
- Shine a light on issues affecting your patient’s health
- Quickly identify which services an individual is eligible for
- Access a complete client history, regardless of where services are received
- Share forms, workflows, and dashboards while maintaining control over your data