To assist CCEH in their efforts to end homelessness, they have teamed up with CaseWorthy’s Case Management Software and seen some great benefits. They shared how they accomplished this in their new Case Study. Some of the main benefits they have seen are:
- A Centralized Case Management Solution– CCEH has benefited from having the entire state on one consistent HMIS platform. They have saved valuable time and money by being able to access all data in one spot.
- A Coordinated Entry System through all HMIS – CCEH has now been able to streamline access to homeless response resources across the entire state.
- Open Data Sharing– Since all of their data is in one place, providers across Connecticut are able to share and compare data. This means providers can be more effective in helping meet the needs of their clients by utilizing the client history stored in CaseWorthy™.
- User Customization– CaseWorthy™ is a flexible interface that has allowed CCEH to make changes, add functionality as needed, and make CaseWorthy™ the advanced case management system suitable for the state.
- Improved Staff Productivity – With CaseWorthy™, case managers and staff no longer have to interpret generic software but instead, can follow streamlined processes designed on their specific workflows, saving them valuable time.
- User-Friendly Reporting – Now that Connecticut is all under one system, all funders and providers use the same reports to gather the information they need.
- Customer Service – CCEH has been very impressed with CaseWorthy, Inc.’s implementation and customer service teams. Brian Roccapriore shared his experience, “There are bound to be hiccups in a statewide conversion of a roughly 66,000 person system. Overall we were very happy with how the conversion went. And we were able to work with our CaseWorthy, Inc., team and our HMIS administrator to iron these things out. We have standard weekly meetings with the folks at CaseWorthy, Inc., us here at the Coalition and our system administrator.”