CaseWorthy makes it easier to help your clients even after they’ve found one.
Helping your clients find a job is just one step in a much larger process. Because CaseWorthy’s focus is on the client and not on separate services, your organization will be able to see all of the client’s needs and what services they qualify for. Your caseworkers understand better than anyone that if basic needs aren’t met, focusing on a career is all the more daunting. Your clients may need access to education, nutritious food or temporary or transitional housing. CaseWorthy’s referral process makes it easier than ever to connect clients with the services they need that go beyond just a job. And of course, CaseWorthy can help your caseworkers create plans to help your job-hunting clients achieve positive outcomes down the road. For this reason, CaseWorthy offers:
- Sophisticated skills assessments: Help your clients figure out where their talents lie and find work that suits them. This can also help you determine what other programs might help them become more self-sufficient, like enrolling them in classes to gain certifications for marketable skills.
- Support for goal planning: Many of your clients need help beyond the job front. Seeing their needs from a holistic perspective can help you develop a plan for a custom workforce development program that bridges the gap between employers and prospects.
- Integration with other services: CaseWorthy includes maximum interoperability with all of your organization’s other services (and the services of partner organizations) so you can help your clients find beds to sleep in, transportation to work and much more.
- Communication: Not only can caseworkers communicate with one another and their clients through our software, but they can also connect with employers in their networks who can help their clients by providing them with job opportunities.
- Calendar integration: To ensure that your clients get the support they need, CaseWorthy also offers advanced calendar integration for developing reminders, scheduling appointments and check-ins and organizing the details of a client’s case and the services they’re receiving.
CaseWorthy offers convenience and improved efficiency for the busy caseworker. See all of your clients’ information in one place.
CaseWorthy is completely customizable. No matter what your organization’s needs and preferences are, we can build a solution that works for you and can grow with you. Not only that, it will be intuitive to use, and grants you access to all your essential data. Features of this software include:
- Customizable dashboards: See your clients’ employment status, program approvals or requests and other needs in one location, and connect them to programs and other organizations. Add biometric tools, data uploads, signature support, voice-recorded case notes and much more. These dashboards enable the utmost transparency and easy access to tools and analytics.
- Assessments: Determine your clients’ most pressing needs and their skills through our comprehensive set of questionnaires and sophisticated, rules-based matching systems.
- Reports: Keep track of client progression and needs, along with current program involvement, in a readable, shareable, logical format that holds to compliance needs (including SER, ASR, HVRP and CC USA).
- Grants, funding and time tracking: Leverage our advanced resource-use tools to determine how you can help clients and where you may need more support in the future.
- Workflows: These step-by-step processes enable your busy caseworkers to input client demographics, employment information and other necessary data. This information can then be used to create actionable steps for your clients and help lead them to positive outcomes.
- Security and compliance: Your clients value their privacy. And oftentimes, an assurance of data security is required to meet compliance standards. That’s why CaseWorthy offers the highest level of modern data encryption and meets the compliance regulations of your organization.
We know that you and your clients need to work together seamlessly to achieve success. That’s why our software is built with ease of use in mind.