This week in our weekly webinar series we will demonstrate how CaseWorthy’s™ case management software provides robust features and functionality. You will learn some top features such as;
- An Easy to Navigate, Clean Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Built-in, apBuilder™ Configuration Tools so users can customize/edit their system in real-time as Programs and Services delivery change over time
- Roles-based Security and Access: YOU control what each Staff user can or cannot see depending on the Role you assign to them
- Organization-Wide, Advanced Case Management Features and Functionality: Dashboards, Basic Program/Services Set Up, Duplicate Check, Case Notes, Referrals, Electronic Signatures, Goals and Service/Treatment Planning, Document Management, Email/Text Alerts, Calendars, Health Management, Volunteer Management, Geo-Tagging
- Reporting: Operational, Compliance and Custom/Ad-Hoc Reporting
Read below what Denver Rescue Mission says about CaseWorthy.
“We chose CaseWorthy, Inc. (CaseWorthy) because of their advanced technology! Even though CaseWorthy is a relatively young company, they have fulfilled all of their promises! CaseWorthy has proven to be true to its word and has continued to stay ahead of technology. They are dependable, constantly solving problems, keeping up with the needs at the Denver Rescue Mission,” stated, John Morarie, Manager of Impact and Strategic Initiatives at Denver Recuse Mission. Read the rest of Denver Rescue Mission case study here.
CaseWorthy is an Outcomes-focused, Organization-wide, Advanced Case Management software solution for Nonprofits and Health and Human/Social Services (HHS) Agencies. We provide automation that simplifies data management and funder compliance processes so agencies can publish their evidence of social impact in the communities they serve.
Join us, Wednesday, March 30th at 12pm ET. Sign up here!