RACINE COUNTY, WI: United Way of Racine County has selected CaseWorthy™ as its Outcomes-focused, Advanced Case Management software database solution to provide evidence of social impact in Racine County. This partnership will benefit the overall community by consolidating all of United Way’s Education, Income, Health and Community Initiatives data into CaseWorthy™ – a collaborative, HIPAA compliant, single, secure and highly configurable database of record. This will enable United Way to have:
- A Community-wide Data Collaborative (CDC) repository for 45 funded partner agencies for their Education, Income, Health and other United Way Initiatives
- Stream-lined, real-time, community-wide data reporting available to all United Way of Racine County collaborative agencies/members
- 24/7, Self-Service, on-line Web-Portal for Volunteer Management
- 24/7, Self-Service, on-line Web-Portal for Grants Management
- Community-wide, on-line Calendars and Scheduling requirements for the Schools of Hope, Community Schools (LIFT), Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) and Imagination Library Programs and services via the on-line Web-Portal
- Collection of funded-agency client-level data, employing United Way of Racine County as a master database
United Way of Racine County is working towards building an educated workforce by focusing on education, income, and health: the building blocks for a good life. Thanks to dedicated donors, United Way funds nearly 50 programs and special projects, and seven local United Way initiatives that are improving the lives of Racine County residents. Working together, United Way aims to create lasting, positive change in people’s lives.
CaseWorthy™ is an Outcomes-focused, organization-wide, Advanced Case Management software solution for nonprofits, Health and Human/Social Services (HHS), foundations and government agencies that automates and simplifies the data management and funder compliance process so they can prove their evidence of social impact in the communities they serve.
Join CaseWorthy later this week at the upcoming 2017 United Way Great Rivers Conference in Green Bay, Wisconsin February 28th to March 3rd. At this regional conference, CaseWorthy will be joining their newest client, United Way of Racine County and over 300 other United Way professionals from 12 states to network, learn and engage.