Real Money. Real Relief. Real Results.
Those were the words of Health and Human Services Secretary Xavier Becerra last Thursday during a House Appropriations subcommittee meeting. In particular, our ears were tuned into Becerra’s opening statements where he shared some statistics we thought were interesting:
- 255 million Americans have received one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine
- 2/3 of adults over age 65 have gotten their booster shots
- 325 million free COVID-19 tests shipped
- 270 million free N-95 masks made available
- $186 million in the provider relief fund
- 766,000 claims were submitted by doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, labs, nursing homes, long-term care facilities
- 450,000 providers submitted requests for reimbursement
- A record-breaking 14.5 million Americans secured their health insurance coverage through the Affordable Care Act
- Operation Allies Welcome helped over 68,000 Afghan refugees resettle in America
- $300 million was put towards the launch of the 988 National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Listen to the full recording here.
Without the amazing work done by organizations like yours, there would be no leg for people like Becerra to stand on. We are proud to partner with many such organizations in the HHS sector – nonprofit and government alike. The significance you have in your communities is immense and we are blessed to be a part of that.
Are your tracking methods enough to prove your impact?
Much like Xavier Becerra, your organization will inevitably need a system in place to manage and track client data in increasingly meaningful ways. CaseWorthy is the ideal solution to getting that next grant and making your organization more efficient, top to bottom. See how we do it.