We are looking for a Report Developer to create and manage Reporting and Analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge for our external clients and for internal teams. You will be responsible for creating reports and underlying queries and database models. You will also be responsible for troubleshooting and repairing bugs with reporting and analytic solutions.
- Work with business and systems analysts to get any needed clarification or modifications to report specification documentation.
- Provide estimates for time needed to complete deliverables.
- Use completed report specification documents to develop business intelligence deliverables through ad-hoc SQL queries, stored procedures, views, and functions to power SSRS, PowerBI, and CaseWorthy-embedded reporting technologies.
- Learn and use CaseWorthy-embedded reporting technologies to produce reporting solutions, they are Flexmonster (called CaseWorthy Analytics) and Exago (called CaseBot).
- Work with the Customer Success team to provide answers to their questions regarding proper use or logic behind reports.
- Maintain, debug, and provide updates to pre-existing business intelligence deliverables to assist support and product management teams.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or another related field
- At least one year of experience using SQL and Business Intelligence tools, preferably Microsoft’s Power BI and/or SSRS
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills
CaseWorthy has been raising the bar on how human service organizations interact with their software partner. It is our dream to help non-profits, HHS organizations, and other government agencies achieve greater efficiency in the work they do every day. We see our technology as the backbone that supports and connects all data and systems into a single platform, so our partners can easily get to the information they need, when they need it. It is our mission to empower organizations with smart software that automates and simplifies day-to-day processes and will enrich the lives of the people they serve.
What You’ll Love About Us
- Work Remotely: Live and work wherever you like!
- Benefits: We offer 2 health plans, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401K
- Time Off: We start with 3 weeks of vacation, plus sick time, 9 paid holidays, and even a day for your birthday
- Culture: We like to get things done while still having fun
- Employees: You will be working with a group of smart, funny, and hard-working individuals
Join Our Team
CaseWorthy is committed to creating and maintaining a business culture with a foundation of trust, integrity, passion, accountability and a strong work ethic. Joining our team means becoming part of a community that supports not only our nonprofit clients, but also each other. We work collaboratively and intentionally to provide valuable data and software solutions to the community-aiding organizations with whom we partner. To work with us in this field is to have a career with purpose and to know that your job truly makes a difference.
We strive for excellence. We take pride in our work. We go above and beyond the call of duty.
We’re stronger together, our team has a cooperative spirit and mutual respect. Good ideas come from anywhere, so the more voices the better.
Our clients are at the heart of everything we do. We strive to provide a service that’s anything but basic.
It’s compassion and kindness that wins over our clients at the end of the day, and that effort of understanding and accepting others is one of our biggest strengths.
We have the resources and freedom needed to complete our projects. We work to enrich the lives of everyone we serve.
We are pleased to offer a wide variety of competitive benefits to our employees.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K
- Paid holidays
- Vacation time
- Sick time
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Parental leave
- Adoption leave
- Bereavement leave
- Medical leave
- Military leave
Do you want to make a difference in a challenging and highly rewarding job? Apply today!