We provide world-class data protection and management services for our clients that adhere to your organization’s standards and external requirements.
All information put into CaseWorthy’s database is stored on our private, proprietary servers, which are maintained 24/7. We operate with a high level of accountability, because we know that if you can’t access the data you need, or if your data is compromised, more work gets added to your plate. Some of the standards that we follow to ensure that your program and client information stays safe include:
- HIPAA compliance: Any medical records you use are kept secure using the same standards as medical organizations.
- LIHEAP compliance: Your clients’ energy and utility assistance needs are your business, and we hold true to all government regulations related to that.
- HMIS compliance: People without long-term housing options are often vulnerable to exploitation, and we make a point to keep them safe—which also means making sure their data is shared only with approved workers.
- Database monitoring: The IT people who manage our servers are dedicated to keeping tabs on the status of your sensitive information, making sure CaseWorthy runs without hiccups and resolving any potential issues.
- Responsiveness: Since every nonprofit organization has different security and compliance needs with different levels of shareability, we give them the ability to customize their level of data protection according to their own rules.
Whatever your organization’s data security needs may be, we can accommodate them. We will fight to protect your sensitive data and ensure that you’re able to use it to its utmost potential.