Helping clients recover from disasters requires a high level of awareness of needs and available services. CaseWorthy can help keep track of all the data your organization gathers.
CaseWorthy is customizable and automated in such a way that you can set up the software to do much of the data processing legwork of disaster recovery for you. Because it’s a client-based software, it ties all the services you provide to the case notes and information of your clients. It includes many useful features that can go a long way to helping them get back on their feet.
- HMIS and bed management: Helping clients and their families find safe shelter after a disaster is a major part of disaster recovery, and CaseWorthy is designed to help keep track of the number of beds your organization has available, along with how many are in use and for how long. Also, if a client needs more extensive HMIS support, your organization can easily deliver that service through connecting with partner organizations or setting them up with temporary or transitional housing.
- Inventory management: Every client recovering from a disaster will need supplies to help them keep going, and CaseWorthy excels at keeping detailed track of the resources your organization is using to help them. That way, you can be prepared to restock when you need to or find out when you have overstock.
- Budget tracking: Disaster recovery scenarios are often budget and grant-driven, so CaseWorthy offers easy metrics and rules-based eligibility determination to keep spending well under control. Your staff can set up different accounts and funds for different services, see real-time and monthly balances and enable full transparency of how funds are being spent.
Disaster recovery involves lots of fine details, and CaseWorthy is prepared to manage them all.
CaseWorthy’s baseline standard of tools is so robust and comprehensive that any data management requirement your organization has can be tracked in great detail. Some of these tools include:
- Customizable dashboards: Client data is front and center where your caseworkers need it to be so that all information is accessible with just a few clicks. Create links between families, see what services clients qualify for and communicate with them directly from within your dashboard view.
- Assessments: Every client’s needs are different, so it’s often necessary to have them fill out forms and questionnaires that take their information and turn it into actionable goals. Step by step, assessments can help you determine where your organization’s aid is most needed in a disaster recovery scenario.
- Reports: Compile client and service data in many different presentable formats and put the data you’ve gathered to work.
- Grants, funding and time tracking: Time and money management are major factors in a disaster recovery scenario, which means meticulous care must be given to ensure they are used properly. This also helps staff know when more resources are needed.
- Workflows: Take advantage of CaseWorthy’s automation features to quickly and easily input essential information on clients and their needs. This data will then be accessible in the software in whatever way you need or choose to use it.
- Security and compliance: In this day and age of data and privacy, it’s more important than ever to keep your clients’ information secure and confidential. CaseWorthy is kept safe by industry-leading tech support and accountability, so you can rest assured that your clients remain safe.