CaseWorthy offers a whole suite of case management features out of the box that help your whole organization work more efficiently, from boots on the ground caseworkers to high-level executives.
You’ll never have to worry about having the right tools for the job when you use CaseWorthy. In its standard form, it provides a huge number of robust, useful tools, and you can take it even further because it’s completely customizable from the first day you use it. In this way, CaseWorthy as a case management solution will grow with your organization and adapt to your future needs. Some of the basic features CaseWorthy offers include:
- Customizable dashboards: Our easy-to-use interface enables highly efficient document management and client/service tracking. Your data is all kept in one place, organized in a simple, intuitive way. All features are available through convenient menus with just a click. So whether you’re handling services from HMIS and food pantries to family services and disaster recovery, there’s a way through CaseWorthy to lighten the workload.
- Assessments: Identify information about your clients, from their most pressing needs to their skills and level of self-sufficiency. These assessments are designed to determine what services will best work for each client individually and help create actionable steps to guide them in meeting their goals.
- Reports: Compiling data in report formats is an essential part of case management, so CaseWorthy makes this process as simple as possible, with a multitude of templates available to choose from and simple data entry processes to build them out. These reports provide metrics and insights for the future of the client and your organization alike.
- Grants, funding and time tracking: We know that your organization values its most essential resources, time and funding, on a deep level. That’s why we make keeping track of budgets and hours easy, with support for calendaring, grant management and transparent fund use tracking.
- Workflows: CaseWorthy workflows absolutely shine in simplifying case management tasks. Using smart, streamlined data entry and requesting tools, you can quickly add useful information about clients at any time and use the resulting data organization to build productive cases and relationships with clients.
- Security and compliance: Your clients’ safety and privacy are always top of mind in the CaseWorthy solution. You are always in control of who has access to the sensitive information you put into the database. We work hard to ensure that your work meets compliance and security standards so you never lose data or risk it falling into the wrong hands.
- apBuilder™: The apBuilder™ toolset included within CaseWorthy is one feature that enables it to be highly configurable in-house. This tool allows your organization to create shortcuts, access new features and set up further automation that enables your caseworkers to take their minds off the paperwork and keep them on their clients.