There are many reasons why a client may be contacting your organization, from needing to leave a harmful home situation to not being able to afford their monthly housing payment to losing their property in a disaster. As an HMIS software provider, you may have clients contact you directly, or you may intake referral clients who were seeking other services. Homeless management cases aren’t exclusive to one service area or need, so we believe you should be able to connect them to every other service you provide—and ultimately, shine hope in tough situations. Because CaseWorthy is a client-focused solution, it allows you to see case management in a different way: as a big picture with many details rather than a set of siloed services.
Our home services are structured in such a way that they can be integrated into every other part of your workload—HUD, SPDAT, and HMIS software functionality included. This makes it much easier to meet your clients’ needs holistically and create a plan that covers every care scenario.
You want to be able to provide the best possible housing services for your clients, whatever that might mean for them. With CaseWorthy, there’s “no wrong door.”
Helping someone find the right housing solution for them can encompass many different services. You could be providing long-term apartment housing, temporary home housing, secure shelter housing or even home-building services. Whatever the case may be, CaseWorthy is a system that can keep track of every detail of the project.
- Bed management: Determine where a client should be sent for housing services, with real-time data showing where beds are available, where more or less are needed and the extent of the client’s stay.
- Demographics: Input and keep track of a client’s personal information in order to best determine how to house them and other ways to serve them beyond that.
- Emergency shelter: Some clients will need housing due to a major crisis in their life. Not only will CaseWorthy make finding them an emergency place to live easy, but it will also simplify the process of helping them get back on their feet.
- Housing Counseling: If a client needs help finding a long-term home to rent or buy, you can walk them through the process step-by-step in order to empower them to make the right decisions for their needs.
- Weatherization: Helping a client with housing services may also include helping repair or renovate their existing home. CaseWorthy offers ways to track weatherization services and ensure that your client’s four walls and roof are safe and weather-protected.
- Full support with other services: CaseWorthy’s housing management system integrates into many other services to create the maximum benefit for your clients, including domestic violence/IPV, homelessness, foster care, disaster recovery, behavioral health and more.
Because housing management is so detailed, we offer many ways to keep track of those details. CaseWorthy offers a comprehensive set of tools to give you full control over the process.
Housing services require robust data collection, management, and analysis functionality, and CaseWorthy is more than up to the task of providing for those needs. Our fully configurable software offers the following tools and many more:
- Customizable Dashboards: CaseWorthy provides a convenient way to see a complete, overarching view of the clients and services you offer. These dashboards can help make housing management tasks much more efficient and give you immediate access to the data that will help you match clients with a place to live.
- Assessments: In order to help your clients find the best housing solutions for them, we offer many different kinds of assessments to gather the information you need to be able to find them the right housing solutions. Collect demographic data, housing history, and other background information essential to properly home-matching them.
- Reports: Housing management necessarily generates a lot of important reports, and CaseWorthy offers a huge variety of documents and templates for this purpose. Your staff won’t lack options to present the housing information they generate.
- Grants, funding, and time tracking: Housing management is intimately connected to funding and hours, and CaseWorthy’s time tracking and real-time budgeting system is the perfect way to keep this information accessible and transparent.
- Workflows: CaseWorthy makes inputting client information easy with automation that allows for rapid data entry. Once all necessary data is entered into the system, it is analyzed in-depth and organized in a way that will help you make the best decisions about services to provide for your clients.
- Security and compliance: To effectively perform housing management functions, your organization will likely have to comply with tight regulations. Fortunately, CaseWorthy is well-equipped to handle HUD, HMIS software, and other requirements. Plus, all data is stored on secure servers monitored with the highest level of modern data support and accountability. You’ll never have to worry about your clients’ data falling into the wrong hands or failing to meet a compliance requirement.
- Portal: Our customizable, client-facing portal makes it easier than ever for you to assist the people you serve. Clients can request services, get in touch with caseworkers, and more all within our secure portal.
CaseWorthy is a scalable solution that can meet all of your housing management needs while also linking those needs to the other services you provide.
If you need a case management solution that can give you more effective control over your housing management and HMIS programs, CaseWorthy may be for you. Contact us today to set up a demo!