Your organization plays a vital role in helping people and families live better lives. CaseWorthy is here to help you by simplifying your administrative processes.
Clients who are disadvantaged value your support, and CaseWorthy is here to help. With our advanced and fully customizable software solutions and tools, you’ll be well-equipped to serve the people who contact you in need of assistance. Whether you’re helping place foster children in new homes or helping a struggling family pay their bills through our LIHEAP functionality, our software provides the front-and-center view of your clients that you need to make your work as effective as possible.
Providing foster care services is important work, and ensuring it’s done well can make all the difference in a child’s life and future development. CaseWorthy is here to help that process move as smoothly as possible.
Your organization exists to help children in need find loving, supportive homes. When children are given the opportunity to grow up in a stable environment, they are empowered to chase their dreams and make their mark on the world.
CaseWorthy provides a way for caseworkers to keep track of foster children and their needs. From placement to educational assistance to helping them form meaningful relationships, caseworkers can use our software to make sense of all of the data connected to these children. It can keep track of where they are currently and match them with eligible homes. No matter what strategies, workflows, goals or compliance standards your nonprofit uses, we can provide you with the tools you need to help foster children grow up in the right environment. Some of what our software enables includes:
- Individual Education Plan support: Help kids by creating step-by-step goals designed to help them learn and grow.
- Daycare partnership: Through organizations like the Head Start program, we’re able to help foster children starting from a young age. We also provide support to their guardians as they learn about the children under their care, and teach them how to be more effective foster parents.
- Level of Care determination: Our software analyzes foster children’s situations and helps determine just how much support they’ll need from your organization and the people you’ll be placing them with. Then it assists in creating plans that will empower these children to reach positive outcomes.
- Voice-to-text casenotes: Caseworkers can optimize their time with our intuitive voice-to-text casenote feature. When casenotes are easier to keep track of, children can receive better care, and more one-on-one time with their caseworkers.
When your organization provides emergency or long-term support to families in need, you also provide hope and healing.
Many families rely on your organization for aid, and you can most effectively provide that aid if you have the right tools to track and approve those services. We’re here to simplify the process so you can get the families in your community the support they need, right on time.
CaseWorthy software keeps track of numerous family-related services, from transportation and rent assistance to housing placements and education. Because our software is fully configurable, if there’s a service you need to provide and track, we can add it for you. CaseWorthy already comes with so many different options, your organization will be able to dive right in from the moment you complete onboarding. After all, the world of case management waits for no one.
Your organization serves the integral needs of your community, and it’s our goal to make your work as thorough and efficient as possible. We provide a 360 degree view of your clients and their families so you can provide a holistic solution that will benefit them both now and in the future.
Our software provides all the tools necessary for keeping track of your clients while also maintaining security and compliance.
As your organization provides solutions for families in your area, you want to make sure you’re meeting their needs and forecasting what they might need help with in the future. At the same time, building relationships is integral to showing these families you care, and are here to help. Your strengths in compassion make you well-suited for the task and we don’t want you to be overwhelmed by the administrative aspects of it. That’s why CaseWorthy offers automated workflows to help you get through the paperwork and back to your clients with the help they need.
Some of our Youth and Family Services tools include:
- Customizable dashboards: Our dashboard interfaces provide a comprehensive view of the individual clients you serve, where they’re located and what solutions you’re providing for them. You can see the foster children in your care and their placement information, and you can see the individual needs of families who need assistance. Our dashboards enable you to link people to one another to help determine what services you can provide to them.
- Assessments: Specialized forms and analytics help you determine what your clients’ most pressing needs are, and how your organization can fulfill them. They can help you determine the level of care your foster children will need, and analyze the needs of the families you serve.
- Reports: CaseWorthy can gather the details of the services you’ve provided into a multitude of formats in order to present them to fellow case managers, collaborators, other agencies or oversight figures.
- Grants, funding and time tracking: Tracking the money you have available from donors and grantors helps you know exactly what services you can provide to your youth and family clients, what they qualify for and when they need them. Also, keeping track of the number of hours you spent working for your clients will help determine future needs.
- Workflows: Our signature workflow system processes information rapidly in order to turn it into reports, funding requests, client goals and other vital, actionable data.
- Security and compliance: Our software offers complete protection and compliance with basically any kind of regulatory compliance your organization needs. Plus, your system administrator will be able to set up software rules on the back end to help make work even easier.
CaseWorthy is ready to help you support your community by assisting families in need and children who deserve stability and support.
Your organization is on the front lines, helping your communities stay healthy and strong. We simply want to do our part. Because you care about your clients, we do, too, and our goal is to ensure that your job is as easy as possible—because both you and your clients deserve the best service in the most efficient manner.