We truly believe our nonprofit clients are all working toward the same goal—making the world a better place.
That’s why we want to make sure that as we expand our feature set, we offer everything we can to all of our clients.
- Customizable dashboards: Our user interface is designed with ease of use in mind. Intuitive controls, easy-to-locate buttons and clear organizational tabs make reaching the information you need at any given time as straightforward as possible. All the information you need is right where it’s supposed to be at any given time.
- Assessments: Working hand-in-hand with case note functionalities and our eligibility engine, our assessments tool offers a way to gather important information from your clients through a series of simple forms and questionnaires. The different kinds of assessments we offer cover just about any base you might need and provide an efficient way to organize data service to service and client to client.
- Reports: Much of the administrative work behind case management involves compiling data through reports and sending them to the people who need them. Whether you’re reporting to an executive board, the government or a funder, we offer lots of custom templates and options for simplifying the report creation process. Building reports is necessary, and we prioritize optimizing the process so you can keep your focus on your clients.
- Grants, funding and time tracking: Of all the resources a nonprofit has access to, time and funding are two of the most important. Your organization is able to provide for its clients as a result of donations and grants, and the time your staff spends assisting clients is a vital metric of how well your organization is performing. That’s why we make grant management and time tracking as simple and straightforward as possible. Like our reporting tools, these tools are designed for ease of use and transparency of information. You won’t have to worry about budgetary concerns any more than necessary, and you can be certain of exactly what you’re able to do for your clients.
- Workflows: Inputting and organizing client data is also simplified through CaseWorthy. We build automated tasks that you can use to input client and program data with ease. It maximizes the time you have on hand to perform other tasks and still keeps all the information you need in easy-to reach locations.
- Security and compliance: Privacy and confidentiality are key parts of working with your clients. They give you sensitive personal information so you can assist them and trust that it won’t be compromised. That’s why we place a high priority on data security. Any information you enter into CaseWorthy is stored and protected on our servers, which use the latest in technological security and accountability measures. Additionally, we help ensure compliance with local and federal compliance regulations so you don’t have to worry about unnecessary errors and setbacks with reporting or funding.
Our baseline provides a robust set of case and program management features built to make your workload much easier to manage. But it’s also fully customizable to your needs, something we enable your organization to do independently.
Using CaseWorthy’s tools and resources, our clients are able to provide the best possible assistance and support to those who need their help. Our software can do anything you need it to do, so you won’t have to look far to find a solution to your case management needs. If this sounds like something that could work for your organization, contact us today to schedule a demo!